1. Hover over your account on the right-hand side of the navigation bar, find and click on “User Centre”.
2. Select “KYC” in the “Account Security” of the user center (currently only ID cards or passports are supported), click “Next” after completing the selection.
3. Select your nationality on the information entry page, enter your real name and ID number, then click the “Next” button.
4. Upload the information page of your identification document (passport or national ID card) and a photo of yourself showing your ID document next to your face, and then click the “Submit” button.
5. After submission, your information will then get processed for approval, which is generally completed within 1 working day.
1. Login to the APP, enter your personal center at the top left corner of the home page and click on ‘KYC’ below.
2.Select the type of document (ID card or passport), nationality, enter your real name and document number on the information page, then click the ‘Next’ button.
3. Follow the prompts, upload the information page for your document and a photo of yourself showing your ID document next to your face, and then click the ’Submit‘ button.
4. After submission, your information will then get processed for approval, which is generally completed within 1 working day.
BitWell is committed to building a fair and transparent global digital asset trading platform, providing investors with secure, convenient and intelligent blockchain derivatives trading services.
Telegram English: https://t.me/Bitwell_English
Telegram Chinese: https://t.me/Bitwell_Chinese