1.Short review of the Institute
Aurora is an EVM solution based on NEAR, which provides a complete solution for developers to operate their applications on an Ethernet-compatible platform with high throughput capacity, scalability and timelessness, while providing low transaction costs for its users.
NEAR released its EVM solution Aurora in May, which has attracted a large number of projects to the ecology because of its low fees plus the ability to process thousands of transactions per second. Rainbow Bridge also makes it possible for funds to enter the ecology without barriers, and after half a year of development, the ecology is gradually improving and will have a good development space until Ether 2.0 matures.
2. Introduction of the project
Aurora is an EVM based on the NEAR protocol that provides developers with a turnkey solution to run their applications on an Ether-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-proof platform with low transaction costs for users. Aurora is a product that helps Ether users and dApps easily migrate to the NEAR blockchain. It allows users to do two different things: upload and interact with Solidity smart contracts on the NEAR blockchain, and move assets between Ether to NEAR (including ERC-20 tokens).
3. Token role
$AURORA is a governance token, a portion of which is allocated to the Community Treasury. The primary use of the funds will be to fund existing and proposed projects through a “Kickstarter” type platform where token holders will vote on submitted proposals. The details of the platform will be determined by AuroraDAO.
AuroraDAO will consider other use cases, including but not limited to:
- Pledging of $AURORA tokens
- Incentivizing token holders to participate in voting and distributing $AURORA from the community treasury
- Rainbow Bridge transfer finalization fee
- Rainbow Bridge fast transfer fees
- Additional Aurora contract execution fees
- Aurora Authenticator private transaction pool service
- Farming of locked funds in the Rainbow Bridge connector
4. Token allocation
The maximum supply is fixed at 1,000,000,000 tokens.
- 1% of total supply allocated to IDO, deployment pool on AMM, market maker, early partnerships.
- 1% allocated to Aurora Labs to reward project advisors.
- 48% of the AuroraDAO balance is reserved for future projects.
- 20% to the community vault.
- 3% is allocated to Aurora Labs and distributed linearly and equally to the principals of Aurora validators on NEAR.
- 16% Aurora Labs long-term incentive (may also be subject to vesting plans).
- 2% to early Aurora contributors (also potentially subject to a vesting plan).
- 9% to Aurora Labs private investors.
Locked tokens are subject to an unlocking program: 2-year unlocking program with linear unlocking every 3 months and 6 months lockout from token launch date (25% after 6 months, additional 12.5% after 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 and 24 months).
5. Investment institutions
Pantera Capital、Electric Capital、Dragonfly Capital、Three Arrows Capital、Alameda Research、Zero Knowledge Validation、Global Coin Ventures、inToken、Chronicle.
6. Basic information
Token name: AURORA
Project website: https://aurora.dev/