Gnosis products include prediction markets, wallets, DEX, auctions, etc. The team has strong development capabilities. Gnosis Protocol V2 was launched in May to defend against MEV (Maximum Extractable Value) attacks through bulk auctions, and CowSwap, a decentralized exchange used as a proof-of-concept, was launched simultaneously.
In addition, Gnosis also joined hands with Balancer to create an integrated protocol Balancer-Gnosis-Protocol and build a stable version of GPv2 on top of Balancer v2 Vault, which greatly improves the efficiency of gas.
Gnosis consists of multiple products, including Gnosis Safe, Gnosis Protocol and GnosisDAO, which allow users to create, trade and hold digital assets on Ether. GNO is the governance token of GnosisDAO, which is used to vote on governance proposals and can also be used to pay for protocol fees, and is currently awaiting future governance proposals.
- Gnosis builds decentralized infrastructure for the ethereum ecosystem.
- Gnosis has developed a wide range of products, including Gnosis Safe, Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction market) and Gnosis Auction, which allow users to create, trade and hold digital assets.
GNO is a functional and governance token of the protocol, with the following use cases.
- Governance: Users can submit and vote on governance proposals, or delegate their voting rights to other addresses.
- Protocol fees: Due to GNO lock-in, transaction costs can be reduced when using Gnosis products.
- Liquidity mining: Users can contribute liquidity to a pool of GNO funds on DEX (e.g. Uniswap) to earn a share of DEX transaction fees.
Total number of tokens: 10 million
The project conducted a public token sale on April 24, 2017 at 0.6 ETH/GNO, raising $12.5 million worth of ETH.
Cyber Fund, HyperChain Capital, Fission Capital, BlockAsset.
Token name: GNO
Project website: https://gnosis.io/